- Two Seater UTVs
- 1 Driver
- 1 Driver + 1 Passenger
- Four Seater UTVs
- 1 Driver + 2 Passengers
- 1 Driver + 3 Passengers
Experience the Desert Like Never Before!
We guarantee a thrilling adventure. Using only the finest off-road vehicles, our Can-Am Maverick X3s, you ride with our highly trained guides who know the Nevada desert like the back of their hands! They take you through rock climbs, sand dunes, rock washes, sand washes, and anything else the Nevada desert has to offer terrain-wise.
We offer water and provide helmets for your group. Your photo memories are included in the cost of the experience.
If you drive to us yourself, please arrive ONE hour before your tour start time! If you are booking for a LARGE company outing, please give us a call!
What to Bring
- Drivers MUST be 18 years or older with a valid ID. If they are under 18, then they MUST be 16 with a valid driver’s license, and the parent or legal guardian must sit passenger with them.
- Only children 6 and older can ride, as long as they can sit properly in the vehicle with their back touching the seat and their feet touching the floor.
- Everyone must bring an ID with them.
- Everyone must bring a debit or credit card with them.
- Closed-toed shoes only, and please wear things that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- We will not accept customers under the influence.
Dress weather appropriate. We recommend long pants, but they’re not required. No open-toe shoes.
You set the pace of your tour. Whether you’re looking for a sightseeing adventure or an off-road chase, we’re here to satisfy!
No. You will be driving an automatic 4-wheel drive dune buggy-style vehicle with a full roll cage and long-travel suspension. It has the same controls as any automatic car or truck. Put the shift lever into drive and go.